The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability, and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg), and tube diameter of up to 2.6″ (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand.
- The patented Seatpost clamp features ratchet-action closure, micro-adjustability, and push release.
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Frame clamp positions from 42″-71″ (107-180cm) in height
- Rubber-coated clamp and micro-adjustment secure and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frame.
- Clamp opening up to 2.6″ (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant, and incredibly durable
- A stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- A total load capacity of 85lbs (39kg) accommodates service on the road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a tiny folded footprint of 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (13 x 20 x 115cm)
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy