The second generation large capacity 630 Wh integrated down tube battery is ideal for those who like to ride longer between charges. It features a compact design and a low center of gravity.
- Capacity: 630 Wh (36 V, 17.5 Ah).
- Fully charge in 6 hours with an EC-8004 charger.
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C (charging) -10 °C - 50°C (operating).
- A long-lasting battery retains more than 60% of its initial maximum capacity after 1,000 full charges.
- Compatible with Shimano STEPS second-generation integrated down tube battery mount.
- Durable construction with OPX5 second-generation integrated down tube battery mount.
- Supports sleek frame design
- Same mount as BT-EN805 and BT-EN805-L
- Same appearance as BT-EN805-L